Friday, January 23, 2009

A Snowy Christmas Vacaction

We spent Christmas this year in Idaho. It was the first time in five years that we have been back. The kids were so excited to go out in the snow but when we first got to Grandma and Grandpa's the snow wear hadn't arrived yet (Tiffany and Teri were bringing it later). The kids didn't care so we let them go out in what we did have. They had a great time.





We didn't let Jaylyn go out but someone helped her get ready (I don't remember if it was Nicki or Tiffany. I want to say Nicki). She then escpaed from the house, without any shoes or socks on. She made it all the way to the trampoline before she decided it hurt and started to cry. And then I don't know if she was crying because of the pain or the fact that I made her come in. Pretty tough cookie.



After that, we just couldn't keep the kids in. The went out every chance they had. Jaylyn finally got out too and then I had to join in the fun. I tried to teach Jaylyn how to do a snow angel but she didn't quite catch on.









I love this picture of Anthony helping Jaylyn. I hope he is always there for her.



Happily for us, it was a white Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment