Sunday, November 8, 2009

October

This year for Halloween we went through a variety of costumes. We had a ward Halloween party on Friday night. I wore the costume that I wore to school that day. I went as a picnic (aren't I clever?).

Anthony went as a ninja (he called himself Viper Ninja).

Nathan was a ninja turtle.

Jaylyn was a kitty cat (or titty tat-as she says).

However, I had loaned our Buzz Lightyear costume to a friend, but it was too big for her son. So, she returned it to us at the ward party. On Halloween night, Nathan decided he wanted to try the Buzz Lightyear costume and it fit so well that he wore it that night.


We had borrowed Jaylyn's costume from our friends. They gave us an entire suitcase of costumes for us to pick from. She decided to play dress up with them all.

Since she loves to dress up, I bought her some costumes at the after Halloween sale. Here is an angel costume that I got her for only $3.50.

We spent a family night making cookies for our neighbors. The kids did a great job cutting them out.
Nathan had some issues putting the sprinkles on his cookie.

He cried.

All in all, October was a fun month. We had a good Halloween, but I am glad it is over. Now we are looking forward to the real holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment