Friday, May 22, 2009

School Ends

The day I thought would never come has come at last, and gone. I am so releaved. I wanted to shout with joy as the bell rang for my fourth hour class to be released. I know that I was blessed though with the endurance that I needed to survive this short but trying time in my life. I also think that I will be better prepared for the up coming year although I will not be teaching freshmen.

In my 2nd hour class today we were watching youtube (since grades were due yesterday and no-one was willing to work today). We were watching some very funny videos and it made me think of one that my sister-in-law took of Anthony at his cousins school carnival. He is sumo wrestling with his best cousin Isaac and it cracks me up. I hope to give you all a laugh too.

Anyway, my goals for the next few months include decluttering my house, reading, and spending some quality time with my kids. I am also looking forward to a long vacation to Idaho. I hope that everyone has a great summer.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard I cried. That was the funniest thing ever. Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, where's your newest post? It only took me five weeks to do a new one. So, you should have it up. J/K

    ReplyDelete