Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Month Come and Gone

I'ts been a month since I last blogged. So much has happened. So, here is an update full of pictures and fun. Enjoy!

Jaylyn's birthday was April 19, the last day I blogged. However, I didn't blog her birthday, thinking that I would do it the next Sunday. How time gets away. Here she is on her birthday, ready for church in her new dress that Auntie Emily gave her. We gave her a bike and we went for a little ride in the afternoon before cake and more presents. She's a pretty little 3 year old.




Anthony and Nathan played baseball this spring. Anthony did coach-pitch and Nathan played t-ball. It was a busy, but fun, six weeks.


Jaylyn went to her first birthday party, alone. It was a princess party. She looked so pretty all dressed up. She wore my crown from my junior prom.


Anthony's school did a play. It was called Three of a Kind. He was one of the three wise men. He had a few speaking parts. It was very cute.



Jaylyn loves to get into my make-up. I had it up high enough but she has grown so tall she was able to reach it. I've moved it higher.
Nathan had a little pre-school graduation. I didn't make it but Matt went and took pictures. I can't believe in a few months he will be going to kindergarten.


That is our month in a nutshell. I only have one week left and am exstatic! Hopefully I will be better at blogging over the summer!

1 comment:

  1. I love the make-up picture. It's funny how drawn girls are to that kind of thing! She'll love that picture when she's older...

    ReplyDelete