Friday, February 20, 2009

I Miss My Students!

This is my ELL class at Coolidge High School. I guess many of you have heard that I was transferred to another high school in our district. Due to the financial crisis and the need to save money, I was asked to go teach a freshmen English class since they were paying a long term sub and our ELL numbers were low and there were two of us. So, I did and my first week was awful (probably one reason I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks-I needed to be more upbeat and positive). I cried all the way home on my first day. Things are much better this week, but I am hoping and praying to get back into an ELL class next year.

1 comment:

  1. OK--apparently we need to chat. I had no idea you got transferred. I hope things are looking up. You are in my thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete