Friday, February 13, 2009

I've Been Tagged!


When we were in Idaho, the summer of 2006, I decided to take family and idividual pictures. My 6th folder is that family photo shoot. The sixth picture happens to be one of Anthony's many pictures. He was 4. I have always struggled getting Anthony to give me a good smile. Even now. I can get him to smile but they are always pretty ridiculous looking. It is fun looking back though. He looks so young and it is hard to imagine that he was Nathan's age. I have to say though, he is a cutie.


Tag-your it: Nicki, Tiffany, Christy, Michelle, Katie, Leilani

1. Go to your documents/pictures
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5.Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go...






1 comment:

  1. So very cute! I love it cuz there's just a little dot of light behind his left ear and when I first looked at it I thought it looked like an earring!! :)

    ReplyDelete